Only 200 USD is the cost if you want to attend live course
Save your money and pay only 100 USD and gain 1 year subscription to get video recording for the ITIL Foundation course.
If you are interested in Arabic online ITIL foundation course please fill in the below registration form :
- The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management.
- The ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is not intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the ITIL practices for service management without further guidance.
This course is available to be teach face-to-face, online, or you can purchase the videos and refer to the instructor in anytime and he will reply you ASAP.
Q: Why you should purchase your video copy?
A: Because it is the first online official ITIL Foundation course in Arabic:
- Official course
- Official material
- Official attendance certificate
- Official Trainer with hand on practical experience
- HD video as you will feel you are in the class
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to Enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
- Service Lifecycle: Introduction to Service Management, understand the fundamental ITIL® lifecycle stages, definitions, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities
- Service Strategy: How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations
- Service Design: Transform business requirements into strategic solutions
- Service Transition: Manage change, risk, and quality assurance
- Service Operation: Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations
- Continual Service Improvement: Strategies for overall process and service improvement
- Exam: Prepares participants to take and pass the ITIL® Foundations Certification examination successfully
- None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.
- ITIL® 2011 Foundation Exam Details
- Exam Duration : 60 Minutes
- Number of Question : 40 Questions
- Exam Format : Multiple Choices
- Exam Pass Mark : 26 out of 40 (65%)
- Open Book : No