The Service Desk Foundation (SDF) two day course recognises an individual’s knowledge of customer service competencies and certifies that they have the skills required to work in the support industry. An individual passing an SDI exam indicates that they understand the role of the service desk professional and the associated best practice for communications, customer service, teamwork, ethics, service desk processes, and terminology usage.
Service Desk Institute Foundation Courseware licensing solutions contain:
Syzygal is a globally Accredited Training Organisation and Accredited Courseware Provider for the SDI education & certification program. We are accredited by the following Examination Institutes: APMG, EXIN, Loyalist and PEOPLECERT.
The Service Desk Foundation is a two day course focused on developing a service culture and enabling the core skills and abilities necessary to deliver exceptional service. The high-level objectives are:
Although there is no mandatory requirement, ideally candidates should have an awareness of working in a service or support department or team. The SDI Foundation course would suit candidates working in the following professions or areas:
The above list is a suggestion only; individuals may wish to attend based on their own career aspirations, personal goals or objectives. Delegates may take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs.
There are no prerequisites to attending this foundation course, although it is recommended that candidates should have a good understanding of service desk activity and objectives.
- SDI® – Service Desk & Support Analyst Training
- SDI® – Service Desk & Support Manager Training
- ITIL®: 2011 – Service Management Foundation
- ISO/IEC: 20000 – Service Management Foundation
- ISO/IEC: 27001 – Security Management Foundation
- PRINCE2® – Managing a Successful Project Foundation
- CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management
- COBIT® 5 – Enterprise Governance Foundation Training
- M_o_R® – Management of Risk Foundation Training